- Require details specification sheet including all the details like width,height,thickness,type of bag,delivery location,inco terms etc.
- According to that information we will provide the quotation to the customer.
- Once the quotation was approved the sampling process can be started if the customer want to make the printed samples.
- After approval of quotation customer will have to provide AI file for the design which need to print and accordingly our design team will make the design and send it to the customer.
- After approval of the design operation team will share the PI including sampling cost and printing plate cost.
- Once the sampling and printing plate cost is paid by customer we will start the process of sampling.
- After receiving the payment the sampling will be done within 10 working days.
- COREL DRAW – 16
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR (CS-4)
No hairline or smaller lines/rules. All lines need to be 1/2 point minimum. If original art is to be downsized be sure rules are large enough to be at least 1/2 point after reduction.
PLEASE ENSURE THE FOLLOWING WHILE SENDING THE DESIGN
- Resolution of photographs / pictures / half tones in the design scanned in 300 dpi or more.
- All fonts converted into curves (or alternatively send all the font files with the design).
- All files should be sent as open files only and not as print files so that we can make some changes that are required to adjust the design to our printing process, please include the fonts used in the design & all link file which was use in the design.
- Please Furnish Pantone Solid Coated Number.
This PDF proof should be used only to inspect and approve layout, spelling, dimensions, PMS values, and is not indicative of the print quality of the actual printed product.
PDF proofs are not to be considered as color-accurate since monitors and printers can vary greatly. PMS colors will be converted to the closest process matching colors.
By approving this proof, the Customer acknowledges that the Dynaflex has represented this job correctly and to a standard, the Customer will accept.
Customer is accepting that what is seen on this proof is CORRECT. If this copy is incorrect and is approved, the Customer will be responsible for the total cost of reprinting. Proof is a binding agreement and no changes can be made after it is approved.
Customer can make changes to design. Requests for changes must be emailed and Dynaflex will notify Customer if the changes are possible and if there will be a change in cost and/or production time.
After the point of soft-proof (Digital) approval, changes cannot be made to design.
The customer has to give approval in email with digital proof attachment (without any changes in design from customer end) with the job id, which was mention in sending file first 6 digits. (ie. 190909).
Minimum Order Quantity – 500 Kgs
Why is there a variation in order quantity –
- Process Constraints
Quantity variation is +/- 7%.
- 21 Working Days for Fresh Order for Dispatch.
- 15 Working Days for Repeat Order For Dispatch.
|State||Shipping Times Days|
|Andra Pradesh||4-5 Days|
|Dadar and Nagar Haveli||2 Days|
|Daman and Diu||2 Days|
|Himachal Pradesh||4-5 Days|
|Jammu and Kashmir||8-10 Days|
|State||Shipping Times Days|
|Madya Pradesh||3 Days|
|Tamil Nadu||5-6 Days|
|Uttar Pradesh||5-6 Days|
|West Bengal||8-10 Days|
We do maintain consistency in quality below this point.
- Manage quality every time in product.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Control quality during production.
- Follow on customer requirements.
- Follow quality inspection test plan.(ITP)